Marie1uk

Default Best method of cloning the contents of a worksheet.

Hi,

I was wondering what is the most effective and easiest way of cloning
the contents of a template worksheet onto other worksheet tabs already
labelled on the same worksheet.

Some of the formulae must be confirmed with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER. Will this
formatting be lost in a normal pasting operation? Will references to
cells change as a result of pasting the contents into another
worksheet?

Thanks in advance

--
Marie1uk
Marie1uk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20984

Marie1uk

Any help appreciated.

--
Marie1uk
Marie1uk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20984
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=384849

dominicb

Good afternoon Marie1UK

How about using the copy sheet facility.

Edit Move or copy sheet

HTH

DominicB

--