Jake

Default Autofilter problem

Hi,

I have a spreadhseet which lists workers and their clients. I regualrly need
to filter it down to show each indiviudal worker's clients. However, it
doesn't always do it properly.

For example, if I filter it down to show only Charlotte's clients, i get a
few of John's as well.

Can anyone help?!
Thanks!
Jake
Dan

Jake,

This happens usually if you have added entries to the bottom of your
worksheet after you've applied the autofilter. Whenever you add new entries
to the bottom of your worksheet you will need to unfilter it all, hit Ctrl+A
to highlight it all again and then re-apply the autofilter. It's a bit of a
pain, but doesn't take 2 seconds to do.

Hope this helps

Dan