eric_mc2

Default "how to combine multiple lines into a pull down option?"

I am trying to create a series of single line pull down menus in excel. I am
trying to create something like a 'build your computer to suit' like you
would see on a computer manufacturers website. Something where I can list
the performance differences (and price) options of certain features whereby
the customer can choose what they want to include, based on info and price.
Once selected, the price would tally a new total at the bottom.
Anne Troy

Try this, Eric:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/c...ta-validation/
~Anne Troy