Connie

Default how do i look through worksheets in a workbook to find duplicate

I have 5 worksheets in a workbook. I need a formula that will look through
the worksheet for duplicated information and display in another worksheet.
roly

Hi Connie,

I regularly use the COUNTIF function, providing you have a unique
identifier, which counts the number of the cells in a range with the
value which you state (which can be a value or cell). Any entries that
are NOT duplicated will return 1, because only one instance has been
found, and any entries that are duplicated (or more) will return the
number of times they are in the range.

=COUNTIF(Range,Criteria)

Good luck,

Roly