AnisaF

Default If OR Vlookup???

Hi,

I need help.. I have an excel sheet as mentioned below...

C D
9 Project Project Code
10

In C10 (there is a list with all the project names)....Now, If C10 (selected
from the list) is a particular project....How do i get the code of the
project to appear automatically in D10. I tried the IF Formula , it did not
work out. Is there someother formula or VLookup.

Project Codes

A1 BD000001
A2 STRAT001
A3 SALAM001
A4 BTC00000
A5 STC00001
A6 OFFDXB0
A7 OFFRUH0
A8 GRALL001
A9 STC00000
B1 AOG00001
B2 ADMIN001
B3 RAM00001
B4 IIR000001
B5 IIR000002
New Project -

Thank's for any help,

--
Anisa
paul

in d10 type=vlookup(C10,C11:D24,2,false).This assumes your table is actually
in the range c11:d24,because c10 is where you will type or choose your
project and d10 is where the vlookup will return your code
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!