Newsgal

Default skip blank rows when pasting formulas

How do I incorporate skipping blank cells referenced in this formula when I
do a CTRL + D in a column so the formula only returns a value when referenced
cells have entries and doesn't try to calculate cells with no entries
returning zeros?
=IF(L6=0,0,J6/L6)

--
News Gal
virendra.telkar

hi,

control C Alt+E+Paste Special+Formulas might be the answer to ur
question to copy and paste formulas

if u think this is not helping u, u may please mail me on
with some data

regards,

virendra

--