GeorgeF

Default Transfer A Row From Sheet 1 To 2

On Sheet #1, I make a listing of all jobs that come in consisting of a
row of 9 cells for each under common columnar headings, including
Startup Date, Customer No. and Name, Job Number, 2 Job Descriptions,
and Invoice Date, Amount and Number. The job is considered complete
when the Invoice info is entered (3 cells). Many of the Customers are
active enough to suggest activity analysis, such that they have their
own sheet. I want to transfer the appropriate row of data (9 cells)
for select customers to their respective Sheets (#2,3,4,etc.) in an
orderly and automatic fashion, i.e. upon entry of the Invoice info. I
know I can copy and paste, but that is so old fashioned and I'm only
semi-automatic. I have combined some IF/AND statements, but I have row
spaces on the Customer Sheet equal to their infrequency of occurrence on
the Journal Sheet #1. Am I heading in the right direction and just have
to work harder, or is their a magic relationship that I must learn?

--
GeorgeF
GeorgeF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24124

Kassie

Hi GeorgeF,

Shall I say welcome to the world of Macro's! That's the way to go my
friend. I don't know how much you know about macros, and I cannot really
give advise with the limited info at hand, but that is the way to go.