Dale

Default Brake & Move Columns

I have an A & B column and it is a couple hundred pages long and I would like
to find a way at the page breaks to move them up and over to the next two
column. Even I could just get all the multiple pages to move horizontally
rather thane vertically would be a big help. I could then just delete columns
and move everything over.
--
Thanks,
bj

one way to do it
=offset(Sheet1!A1,row()-1+(column()-1)*30
assuming your active sheet is sheet1
if you can print 60 lines per page
goto a new sheet and in a1 enter
=offset(Sheet1!A1,row()-1+(column()-1)*30,1)
in B1
=offset(Sheet1!A1,row()-1+(column()-2)*30,2)
copy A1:B1
and paste to A1:EZ60

This will take care of about 4,680 pairs of A and B pairs
from the sounds of it you probably have over 15000 rows

to go further
in cell A61 enter
=offset(Sheet1!A1,row()-1+(column()+77)*30,1)
and in Cell B61
=offset(Sheet1!A1,row()-1+(column()+76)*30,2)
copy A61:B61 and paste to A61:EZ120

Add 78 to the appropriate spot (Column() +XXX)

to go further.

Note you might want to play with the positions some. to just make it more
esthetically pleasing.