bird_62

Default how do you use the text function?

When using the text function =text(value,format_text), where can i find the
possible format_text options?
Mike Middleton

bird_62 -

When using the text function =text(value,format_text), where can i find
the possible format_text options? <

Some of them show up if you search built-in Help for "number format codes,"
or choose Format | Cells | Number | Custom.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com