SteveRJ

Default Combining rows

I have 1 row that contains multiple columns with contacts - name, title,
phone, etc. All for the same company. I need to be able to extract that set
of columns in the single row and create multiple new rows. For example here
is the current row

NAME PRESIDENT/CEO TITLE CFO TITLE COO TITLE
ABC David Smith President Joe Smith CFO Bill Smith COO

And here is what I need to convert it to
NAME PRESIDENT/CEO TITLE
ABC David Smith President
ABC Joe Smith CFO
ABC Bill Smith COO

bj

Copy the row of data to a new sheet

in A6 enter
=A1
copy and paste to A6:C6
in A7 enter
= $A$2
in B7
=index($2:$2,2+(row()-7)*2)
in C7
=index($2:$2,3+(row()-7)*2)
copy A7:C7
paste down as far as you need.
Select all and paste special values over itself