Alan

Default Combining Pivot Tables - Summarising data from 100,000 rows

Hi All,

I have a data set of around 100,000 rows which I have imported into
excel in two sheets (~50,000 rows each).

The data is not in a format that excel can easily parse into a pivot
table directly from the source - it requires some formulae in excel to
be able to use a pivot table.

I have used a pivot table on each of those sheets to summarise the
data, and that works fine.

However, I would like to be able to get a single summary pivot table
from the two sheets (or from the two pivot tables).

Is that possible, and if so, how do I go about it?

Thanks,

Alan.

Alan

"Alan" wrote in message