Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cutthroatjess

Default vlookup weird error

So I think I understand the vlookup function, however, there is an error.
Can I set a constant to be my lookup value? If so, how would I set that up?

Here's my vlookup statement:
=VLOOKUP(LOG!H7,WONUMS!$A$2:$B$83,2,FALSE)

So it evaluates the value in H7 in the current sheet log, then compares it
to a table in the second sheet wonums. However, when I just type in a number
in H7 it returns #n/a.

Thanks!

Jesse