Confused Excel user

Default Losing data on copy and paste functions

When I copy large cells and paste them into another spread sheet it entire
cell I copied does not paste into the new spread sheet? I am copying and
pasting an entire column.
Mallasch

I think there is a maximum number of characters that copy and paste will
allow. To get around this, I will move the worksheet tab into the same
workbook file that I want the information used in and use the VLOOKUP command
to pull the information across.