Husker87

Default How do you change the color of a hyperlink after you click on it?

I have several hyperlinks in a worksheet and I know you can format it so that
it changes color after you click on it to show help you distinguish between
the hyperlinks that have been used and the ones that have not. But I can't
remember how.... any thoughts?
David McRitchie

Unless you formatted the color on top of the link, the color will
change according to your Internet Explorer settings.

If you are not getting a color change, I expect you overrode the font
color with cell formatting, with conditional formatting, or with style..
---
HTH,

"Husker87" wrote ...