Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Show time as a bar graph

Is there a way to convert/display a given chunk of time (for example a
person's shift) into a bar graph/chart?

For example: If someone works 6am-2pm, I would like to have that shift
show up as a bar in a graph covering those hours.

I would ultimately like to enter a person's shift and have it display
somewhere else on the page or another sheet in a graph form to see
graphically if we are short in coverage somewhere.

Any suggestions/help????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jan 7, 6:39*pm, Gadgetman wrote:
Is there a way to convert/display a given chunk of time (for example a
person's shift) into a bar graph/chart?

For example: If someone works 6am-2pm, I would like to have that shift
show up as a bar in a graph covering those hours.

I would ultimately like to enter a person's shift and have it display
somewhere else on the page or another sheet in a graph form to see
graphically if we are short in coverage somewhere.

Any suggestions/help????

Take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item 125 and see if it's any good for you.

It would be helpful if you could could provide more details.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In article
,
trip_to_tokyo wrote:

On Jan 7, 6:39*pm, Gadgetman wrote:
Is there a way to convert/display a given chunk of time (for example a
person's shift) into a bar graph/chart?

For example: If someone works 6am-2pm, I would like to have that shift
show up as a bar in a graph covering those hours.

I would ultimately like to enter a person's shift and have it display
somewhere else on the page or another sheet in a graph form to see
graphically if we are short in coverage somewhere.

Any suggestions/help????

Take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item 125 and see if it's any good for you.

It would be helpful if you could could provide more details.

I drew up an example of what I am attempting to do. I want the chart to
look similar to the example chart found he

https://public.me.com/gadgetman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In article
,
trip_to_tokyo wrote:

On Jan 7, 6:39*pm, Gadgetman wrote:
Is there a way to convert/display a given chunk of time (for example a
person's shift) into a bar graph/chart?

For example: If someone works 6am-2pm, I would like to have that shift
show up as a bar in a graph covering those hours.

I would ultimately like to enter a person's shift and have it display
somewhere else on the page or another sheet in a graph form to see
graphically if we are short in coverage somewhere.

Any suggestions/help????

Take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item 125 and see if it's any good for you.

It would be helpful if you could could provide more details.

The example chart found at the following link is what I am attempting to
do and have the chart look similar to:

https://public.me.com/gadgetman