Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gadgetman[_2_] Gadgetman[_2_] is offline

Default Show time as a bar graph

In article
,
trip_to_tokyo wrote:

On Jan 7, 6:39*pm, Gadgetman wrote:
Is there a way to convert/display a given chunk of time (for example a
person's shift) into a bar graph/chart?

For example: If someone works 6am-2pm, I would like to have that shift
show up as a bar in a graph covering those hours.

I would ultimately like to enter a person's shift and have it display
somewhere else on the page or another sheet in a graph form to see
graphically if we are short in coverage somewhere.

Any suggestions/help????

Take a look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item 125 and see if it's any good for you.

It would be helpful if you could could provide more details.

I drew up an example of what I am attempting to do. I want the chart to
look similar to the example chart found he

https://public.me.com/gadgetman