Ket

Default Printing??

Hello,

I am using Office 2003 on XP.

I have a worksheet which is formatted such that the cells in the
headings are coloured blue and the font colour is red.
When printing from excel, this prints correctly.

I have inserted this workbook into Word 2003 using
Insert-Object-Create from file.

When previewed this document looks fine.

When printed, the Heading cells are still blue, however, the font
appears black. Although I have tried to change the format of the
cells, the font still appears black regardless.

Any ideas anyone??

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Ket
London