Werner Rohrmoser

Default Find and Replace Formula Links

Hello,

Enivironment:
Excel XP SP2
Win XP 5.1 SP1 Build 2600

Situation:
Workbook "A" contains formula links to Workbook "B", "C" and "D".
Workbook "B", "C" and "D" have exact the same structure.
Workbook "E", which has the same structure as "B", "C" and "D"
becomes a new source for Workbook "A".

Now I copy formulas, which are linked to Workbook "D" to use them to
pull information from Workbook "E".

Problem:
Now I use "Find and Replace" to replace this part of the formula, which
describes the link to Workbook "D" to change it to Workbook "E".
If I use now the wrong string Excel ask me for a few hundred times for
the right link.
Is there a possibility to cancel this process of never ending asking?

Regards
Werner