cwade23

Default Function to search a row of data.

Greetings

I am looking for a formula that will search a row of data until it finds the
last data in the range i.e. a non-blank cell.

I have a report that is generated from data that is updated monthly into a
worksheet however, I want the report to update automatically after the
new-data is entered each month.

Any ideas?

Aladin Akyurek

cwade23 wrote:
Greetings

I am looking for a formula that will search a row of data until it finds the
last data in the range i.e. a non-blank cell.

I have a report that is generated from data that is updated monthly into a
worksheet however, I want the report to update automatically after the
new-data is entered each month.

Any ideas?

What kind of data - numbers, dates, times, or just text?