Junkyard Engineer

Default Assign a color to a cell

I saw some other post about kind of the same problem but not this way.

I have a risk evaluation formula in a cell. Output range is between 1 and 9

If between 1 and 3, I want to assign the color lightgreen to it
If between 4 and 6 I want to assign the color yellow to it
and red if 7 to 9.

Is this possible within the Function use ? If not, How can I apply that
automatically ? a macro ? How ?

Chip Pearson

Use the Conditional Formatting tool from the Format menu.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Junkyard Engineer" wrote in