Hacos

Default Columns creation

I've got a customer, who has deleted some columns in a big spreadsheet,
now he needs to create some more, and excel doesn't allow him.
I have advise him to delete the content of the last column and excel
will allow him, however it didn't someone has any sugestions?

Cheers,
Hacos

--
Hacos
Hacos's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24077

Bob Umlas

Excel ALWAYS has 256 columns, no matter what you do. Columns can't be added
or deleted. Deleting a column has the effect of shifting cells to the left,
but you still have 256 columns.

"Hacos" wrote in
message ...