smooth operator

Default can't insert columns between columns

I am trying to insert a columns between different columns, but every time I
try I get a message stating that MS Excel can't shift nonblank cells off the
worksheet. I am not trying this, I only have 12 columns, so there should be
plenty of room for more colums. It goes on to say to try to locate the last
nonblank cell by pressing CTRL+END, and delete or clear all in cells between
the last cell and the end of your data, which I have done, but it still will
not allow me to add columns where needed. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance
--
Pam