WTG

Default Is there a way to pick the cells to add using sum?

I have two columns, one is descriptions and one is totals.
I want to add certian totals depending on the description.

ie....

A B
2 DLV 50

TOTAL DLV 300
TOTAL OF OTHERS 600

The DLV will always be the same, but the other descriptions will
change.

thanks for any help.

Wally

WTG

Thanks, :)

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 08:19:49 -0500, "Don Guillett"
wrote:

Have a look in HELP index for SUMIF