geza

Default Font size

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to resolve the 'last modified' issue in a worksheet.
However, no matter what I tried, I was unable to modify the font size of the
footer that prints when the file is changed - it always has font size 10.
Here is the code:

Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.RightFooter = "last modified: " &
ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time")
End Sub

It appears obvious to me that the font size is driven by
'BuiltinDocumentProperties' (as opposed to Page Setup, which I tried and it
didn't work) but how would I tweak the code to make it, for instance, size 7?

Thank you,

Geza.

Ron de Bruin

See