bayanbaru

Default alternate blank row

I have a list of 50 names on each row. How do I add in a blank row in between
each names?
N Harkawat

insert a column
slect 50 cells in the new column and fill the numbers from 1 thru 50 using
edit-fill-series
copy this 50 numbers right below the number 50 (assuming that 50 rows below
are blank)
So you column has numbers 1 thru 50 and again 1thru 50
Now select these 100 rows and sort it by numbers column
you will see
1 Name
1
2 Name
2

Now delete this numbered column

"bayanbaru" wrote in message
I have a list of 50 names on each row. How do I add in a blank row in
between
each names?

Don Guillett

try
Sub insertrows()
For i = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
Rows(i).Insert
Next i

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software