JesseH

Default Opening Multiple Worksheets

I would like to open multiple worksheets in cascading order. I use the
CTRL-<Filename to select each and they open but not in the order I select
them. With older version of Excel it is a non-issue. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

JesseH

Newer version 2003
Older version 97

Four worksheets(files) WKS1 - WKS4
I open using CTRL - filename sequence
WKS2 - WKS4 - WKS3 - WKS1

Excel 97 looks great in cascading format
Excel 2003 cascades WKS3 - WKS2 - WKS4 - WKS1