John Fuller

Default Opening Excel out of explorer or outlook attachment

I noticed the problem first in Outlook. Whenever I try and open an Excel
attachment I get an error message - "system cannot find the file specified".
It also happens if I open it from Explorer. If Excel is running, I can open
files from explorer, but not outlook.

This is Office 2002.