Carrie

Default How to change a visible formula into a value? (Quickbooks download

I have downloaded a Quickbooks file, which has changed everything into text.
The formula only displays the formula and doesn't calculate the values. I
have tried formatting the cells (used in the formula, as well as the formula
itself), and they show $0 if I format to a numerical value. I have tried to
copy the column into a different workbook and paste as values only, but still
nothing.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ragdyer

And while the cells are all still selected from the Edit & Replace,
If the returns of these cells appear left justified (meaning cells are Text
formatted),
You could perform a bulk transition to General format with:

<Ctrl <Shift <~
--
HTH,

RD