Sharen

Default Activate List of Email Hyperlinks

I have a column of 700+ email addresses that are not hyperlinked. I know how
to make each individual link live; however, given the number involved, that
would take forever! Does anyone know a way to activie the entire column?

Thanks,
Sharen
Peo Sjoblom

You can use a macro

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...MakeEmailLinks

same site has info on how to install a macro as well

Peo Sjoblom

"Sharen" wrote in message
I have a column of 700+ email addresses that are not hyperlinked. I know
how
to make each individual link live; however, given the number involved,
that
would take forever! Does anyone know a way to activie the entire column?

Thanks,
Sharen

Sharen

Thank you for your help. I've followed the instructions exactly as written,
but I'm getting a "Compile Error" that says "Next without For." The word
'next' is highlighted just before the word "cell" and "end sub."

Problem is... I have no idea how to fix the error. Can you help me with
this? I really appreciate your expertise!

Sharen

"Sharen" wrote in message
I have a column of 700+ email addresses that are not hyperlinked. I know
how
to make each individual link live; however, given the number involved,
that
would take forever! Does anyone know a way to activie the entire column?

Thanks,
Sharen

Peo Sjoblom

You need to select all email addresses before you run the macro
1 select the range(s)
2 press Alt + F8 and click run or click toolsmacromacros and click run

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)