kent langley

Default excell 2000

iam trying to copy a spresd sheet containing many formulasto a new spresd
sheet.
when i try to copy and paste it tells me that there are too many different
cell formats. what can i do?
Peter Quarrell

Have a look at my web site quarrell.demon.co.uk/QAid/

It is a commercial site, but you do not have to buy _anything_ to get quite
a lot of helpful advice from it.

but there is still the problem of avoiding a recurrence. I have copies of
Excel workbooks which are about to hit the "too many different cell formats"
error, with as few as 2610 different format combinations, and as many as
4482. So when the Microsoft KB article
213904 says the limit is "approximately 4000" it means "plus 12% if you're
lucky, and minus 35% if you're not".