JuergenL

Default Excel "Forgets" text-box text-direction

Hi,

I have a worksheet with several text boxes.
There is one text box, no matter what I do, when I open the worksheet
its text direction (Format Text Box Alignment Text Direction) is
Right-To-Left.

Anybody have any ideas what could be the problem?

Juergen

--
JuergenL
JuergenL's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21816