Stefan Buijs

Default Difference between 2 times and dates

Hello,

The following problem we have to deal with:

On a sheet we have at cell A1 date number one and cell B1 time in the format
(hh:mm) and at cell A2 date number two en cell B2 time in the format
(hh:mm).
Now we have to calculate the time difference between date en time 1 and 2 in
cell C1.

How can I get this done?

Hi

Try:
=(A2+B2)-(A1+B1)
If you want the result as hours and minutes, format the cell as [h]:mm

--
Andy.

.nl...