Jim

Default links in a cell

Hello,

How can I format a cell so that when I enter an email address it does not
link? I know how to remove a link I would like to know how to enter without
the link automatically applying.

Thanks

Daniel CHEN

Goto menu: Tools Auto Correct Options ... Auto Format as Your Type
Uncheck Replace as You Type (Internet and ...)

Daniel CHEN

www.Geocities.com/UDQServices
Free Data Processing Add-in<