Mel

Default Clearing Check Boxes and Cells

Ok, this is either going to kill me or make me stronger..........

I have successfully combine my "clear" functions into one button now
(clearing text/numbers from cells and clearing checks from

NOW....... NOW.......... my problem is that when I protect the sheet........
the "clear" button that worked perfectly gives a "Run-time error'1004',
Unable to set the Value property of the CheckBoxes class".

If I turn protection back off, the button works perfectly.

I have to be able to protect the sheet so users can only check boxes and
enter text into specific cells..........

Ideas/suggestions??

Thank you!!