JT

Default formula to standarize cell length

I have a spread sheet with data in Column A. Some of the cells have 3
characters, some have 6, some have 8, and some have 10. I would like to
standardize the length of each cell to 10 characters.

Is there a formula that will do this? I could write a macro to do it but
the requirments are for a formula if it is possible. Thanks for the help
--
JT