MadCap via OfficeKB.com

Default Multi Variable Formula

I need some help with what I determined to be a complicated formula, and
not even sure it is possible. It would take a lot room to explain so would
someone mind e-mailing me at kodiakjack AT swbell.net. I can then parse
the response down if there is one and post it here!

Harlan Grove

MadCap via OfficeKB.com wrote...
I need some help with what I determined to be a complicated formula,

and
not even sure it is possible. It would take a lot room to explain so

would
someone mind e-mailing me at kodiakjack AT swbell.net. I can then

parse
the response down if there is one and post it here!

Too bad that it'd take a lot of room to explain. Ask here, read here.

Post your question *WITH* details. It won't be anywhere near as long as
many of the deeper threads in which clueless respondents fail to snip
the rotting bits from earlier rounds.