-   -   Multi Variable Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/27548-multi-variable-formula.html)

MadCap via OfficeKB.com

Multi Variable Formula

I need some help with what I determined to be a complicated formula, and
not even sure it is possible. It would take a lot room to explain so would
someone mind e-mailing me at kodiakjack AT swbell.net. I can then parse
the response down if there is one and post it here!

Harlan Grove

MadCap via OfficeKB.com wrote...
I need some help with what I determined to be a complicated formula,

and
not even sure it is possible. It would take a lot room to explain so

would
someone mind e-mailing me at kodiakjack AT swbell.net. I can then

parse
the response down if there is one and post it here!

Too bad that it'd take a lot of room to explain. Ask here, read here.

Post your question *WITH* details. It won't be anywhere near as long as
many of the deeper threads in which clueless respondents fail to snip
the rotting bits from earlier rounds.

rfhorn

Must have thought everyone just got off the boat.