Troubled

Default Spreadsheet will not print out legibly even after scaling

Hello,

I am trying to determine how to enlarge the font size of my spreadsheet, so
that it will print out large enough for me to see it. I have gone into page
setup and tried different percentages and tried to fit it to one page etc.,
all to no avail. I would like to know how to enlarge the font size so that I
will not need a magnifying glass in order to see my spreadsheet.

Thank you
bewildered

Troubled

Mr. Brown,

I want my spreadsheet to fit to 1 page not 2. I have tried everything, any
other suggestions. I was thinking if I increased the percentage that would
help, but it does not.
Bewildered

"Gary Brown" wrote:

It sounds like you have your worksheet set to fit on one page. Try setting
the print to 2 pages across.
FILE / PAGE SETUP / PAGE /SCALING
Set 'Fit to:' to 2 'pages wide by' BLANK pages tall

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

Please rate this posting if it is helpful to you.