-   -   Spreadsheet will not print out legibly even after scaling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/27539-spreadsheet-will-not-print-out-legibly-even-after-scaling.html)

Troubled

Spreadsheet will not print out legibly even after scaling

Hello,

I am trying to determine how to enlarge the font size of my spreadsheet, so
that it will print out large enough for me to see it. I have gone into page
setup and tried different percentages and tried to fit it to one page etc.,
all to no avail. I would like to know how to enlarge the font size so that I
will not need a magnifying glass in order to see my spreadsheet.

Thank you
bewildered

Vasant Nanavati

Select all the cells and increase the font size?

--

Vasant

"Troubled" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to determine how to enlarge the font size of my spreadsheet,

so
that it will print out large enough for me to see it. I have gone into

page
setup and tried different percentages and tried to fit it to one page

etc.,
all to no avail. I would like to know how to enlarge the font size so

that I
will not need a magnifying glass in order to see my spreadsheet.

Thank you
bewildered

Gary Brown

It sounds like you have your worksheet set to fit on one page. Try setting
the print to 2 pages across.
FILE / PAGE SETUP / PAGE /SCALING
Set 'Fit to:' to 2 'pages wide by' BLANK pages tall

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

Please rate this posting if it is helpful to you.

"Troubled" wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to determine how to enlarge the font size of my spreadsheet, so
that it will print out large enough for me to see it. I have gone into page
setup and tried different percentages and tried to fit it to one page etc.,
all to no avail. I would like to know how to enlarge the font size so that I
will not need a magnifying glass in order to see my spreadsheet.

Thank you
bewildered

Troubled

Mr. Brown,

I want my spreadsheet to fit to 1 page not 2. I have tried everything, any
other suggestions. I was thinking if I increased the percentage that would
help, but it does not.
Bewildered