Leigh Ann

Default IF forumla for time

I have a time and date field such as "5/25/05 13:05." I need a calculation
so that if the time is greater than or equal to 7:00, then it should return
the same date. If it is after 7:00, it should return the next day's date.

Thanks - Leigh Ann

PC

This will have today's date if it is before 7:00 AM (change the 7 to 19 if
you want 7:00 PM) and tomorrow's date if it is after 7:00 AM

=TODAY()+(NOW()7/24)*1

This will have the date & time

=NOW()+(NOW()7/24)*1

"Leigh Ann" wrote in message
I have a time and date field such as "5/25/05 13:05." I need a

calculation
so that if the time is greater than or equal to 7:00, then it should

return
the same date. If it is after 7:00, it should return the next day's date.

Thanks - Leigh Ann

Leigh Ann

Thanks! Just the solution I was looking for! Leigh Ann

"N Harkawat" wrote:

=if(A1-INT(A1)=(1/24*7),a1+1,a1)

and format it as date