BAZZA

Default HOW DO I FORMAT A CELL TO COME UP WITH ‚¬ £ $

i have a spread sheet with different currencies and I want to know if i can
format one column so that the different currency symbol comes on an amount i
enter. i know i can format from the format box but was wonder if there is
something i can enter so that the currency symbol comes up automatically. i
have a lookup table on sheet two with the currency symbol against 20
products. can i incorporate this currency symbol in the cell when i enter the
amount on sheet 1. thank you for your help
arno

Hi BAZZA,
i have a spread sheet with different currencies and I want to know if
i can format one column so that the different currency symbol comes

Format/Cells/Number select "Currency" and "Symbol".

Check if it's printed correctly on your printer. Otherwise use USD, EUR
etc.

arno