Ajit Munj

Default format cell for figures - Ajit

1. How can I format a cell or range of cells so that the actual figure I
entered will
get automaticall converted in lakhs e.g. the actual figure 64646587.646664
entered in A1 cell should convert in lakhs as 6464.6587646664.

2. How can I make Excel to move along the cell A1, A2, A3 (press Enter
button)then B1, B2, B3 (press Enter button) then C1,C2, C3 and so on..

Ajit
--
Knowldege is Power
Bob Phillips

1.

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:H10")) Is Nothing Then
With Target
.Value = .Value / 10000
End With
End If