Junior Member

Default If adjacent cells both contain a match from a list, they, and 2 more adj. cells are

Hi,
Would really appreciate some help on this one.
I have a list of jockeys and trainers (one list).
I have race entry data, one row per horse ( horse #, horse name, jockey, trainer are among the info in many columns.
When an entered horse has both a jockey and a trainer, that appear on my single list, I want that horses #, name, jockey, and trainer to return into 4 adjacent cells.
My list and the race entry data are on two different sheets, say 1 and 2.
I will use only the jockey's and trainer's last names in my list, unless they are one of duplicate last names, where upon I will use the first initials, and thus they will be formatted exactly as they are always done on the imported race entry table.
The powers that be, sometimes shift columns for the jockeys and trainers in the imported web page, but jockeys will always be in C or D and trainers will always be in in E or F.
There is no set pattern as to which rows the imported tables will start on. Actually there are nine tables, but the formula that works for the sample below, I think will work for the entire set of races as well.
I'f I could get the data returned, back to sheet1, as shown at the bottom, I would truly be grateful.
Thanks much, to whoever helps me with this.
Here is a basic version, that I think, shows all the factors.

sheet1
(my list)
colA
Balboa
B R Smith <
G W Smith < (duplicate last names, so I use the 'Import name format')

Imported Table/Sheet2
R/# / horse's name/-- Jockey-- /- (jockey)-- / Trainer -- /--- (trainer)/
R/ #1 / Wild Willy / R C Jockly / zxzxzxzxzx / B R Trayner / zxzxxzxzx
R/ #2 / Sam's Boy / zxzxzxzxzx /B R Smith /zxzxzxzxzx /J P Balboa <<(double match)
R/ #3 / B Horsey / zxzxzxzxzx /G W Smith / zxzxzxzxzx / Y R Jones

RETURNED DATA
Sheet1
colC/ #2 colD/ Sam's Boy colE/B R Smith colF/ J P Balboa