Old May 18th 05, 05:53 PM
lggallo

Default stopping backup of Excel spreadsheet

I don't know how I did not but I created a workbook and everytime I save it
and close it for the day, the next time I open it, there's a backup copy in
my folder. How do I stop the production of this backup copy?

Old May 18th 05, 06:26 PM
Peo Sjoblom

Do filesave as and select toolsgeneral options, check to see if you have a
backup copy checked there, if so uncheck it

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom