Old February 28th 05, 01:53 PM
wisbadger

Default Can I export a .txf file from an Excel spreadsheet for investment.

I want to transfer stock/option information from an Excel spreadsheet to
TurboTax. MS Money supposedly can export a .txf (tax exchange format) file
to import the information to TurboTzx. Format specification is available at
http://www.turbotax.com/txf/TXF041.html Is there anyway to create a
similiar file from an Excel spreadsheet?

Old March 1st 05, 08:27 AM
peterm

Checked the web site and could not find answer click on this link
and fill in the form I dont know which product you are using
http://support.turbotax.com/turbotax...t/support.html
Cheers