Santosh

Default insert symbol

I do not find the symbols of alphabets (A-Z) and numbers (1-9) in circle.
Mangesh

you will find 1 to 10 in font wingdings

mangesh

"Santosh" wrote in message
I do not find the symbols of alphabets (A-Z) and numbers (1-9) in circle.

Insert symbol

Thanks for prompt response...
Yes, but I have only wingdings 1-3, in this I got only numbers (1-10) in
circle.
May I know where I will get alphabets (A-Z) in circle?
Regards,
Santsoh

"Santosh" wrote in message
I do not find the symbols of alphabets (A-Z) and numbers (1-9) in circle.

Dana DeLouis

Hi. Under Insert | Symbol, select from the Font pull-down menu (upper left corner of symbols tab) either the "Wingdings" font, or the "Symbol" font.
HTH
--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office ‚€€ƒ