ASHAR ZUKA FAROOQI

Default how do we calculate T-bill Price in 365 days year.

In Pakistan we calculate T- bill Prices on the basis of 365 yaers a day. In
the formual of T-bill Price the basis of 360 days a year. So we found an
error of calculation. Please advice me.
Regards
Andy Wiggins

According to the Help file, the formula to calculate TBILLPRICE is:
100*(1-discount%*(Maturity Date - Settlement Date)/360).
Use this instead of the provided function and change 360 to 365.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"ASHAR ZUKA FAROOQI" <ASHAR ZUKA wrote in
message ...
In Pakistan we calculate T- bill Prices on the basis of 365 yaers a day.

In
the formual of T-bill Price the basis of 360 days a year. So we found an
error of calculation. Please advice me.
Regards

Bernard Liengme

So you could also use =TBILLPRICE(....)*360/365
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme