KB

Default pasting from one excel workbook to another

I have never come across this problem before...

I am trying to select data in one workbook and paste to another but I am not
able to do a ctrl-v, right click-paste, or use the paste icon to paste the
data. In order to copy data from one spreadsheet to another, I must copy the
worksheet to the desired workbook, then can copy/paste using any of the above
3 methods from one worksheet to another within the workbook.

I am stumped...

Any suggestions???

Thanks, KB
Peo Sjoblom

I am stumped too. I cannot reproduce this, however I have seen similar posts
in the last weeks and the only thing I can think of is either a macro
somewhere that clears the clip board when you switch between workbooks or a
third party program, have you recently installed any new software?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom