Junior Member

Default list a column in alpahabetical order

if I have multiple lines in 1 column, how do I get them to list in alphabetical order. Preferably in another coulumn. But will take it either way I can do it.

Thanks in advance, You guys are great help...

Glowinafuse
Junior Member

Does anyone know how to do this? I am in great need of this info. I have something due. Please if anyone knows, please leave info for me please.

Thanks in advance,

Glowinafuse