-   -   list a column in alpahabetical order (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26521-list-column-alpahabetical-order.html)

Glowinafuse

list a column in alpahabetical order

if I have multiple lines in 1 column, how do I get them to list in alphabetical order. Preferably in another coulumn. But will take it either way I can do it.

Thanks in advance, You guys are great help...

Glowinafuse

Glowinafuse

Does anyone know how to do this? I am in great need of this info. I have something due. Please if anyone knows, please leave info for me please.

Thanks in advance,

Glowinafuse

Mangesh

You can simply select the column and click Data Sort

Mangesh

--
Glowinafuse